Our listeners and clients work in the agency world and they are faced with challenges such as cookies going away, mobile ID’s going away and more. All of these changes lead to relevancy becoming even more elusive. Relevance depends on data. So it stands to reason that AI will fill the gap lost in the endless quest to improve relevance, as less data flows through the industry.
The industry is a crowded landscape with many moving parts. But agencies have always had a uniquely essential place. A place defined by big ideas. Big creative ideas. Big media ideas. Big ideas that move the industry forward… culturally, technologically, even methodologically.
Join us as we explore relevance with a great group of guests:
- Grant McDougal, CEO and co-founder of blue ocean.ai
- Josh Ehart ad industry veteran global digital agencies, global creative agencies, he was Energy BBDO’s first ever Chief Innovation Officer and it’s first Chief Data Officer
- Jason Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer at Publicis
- Rishad Tobaccowala, Senior Advisor to the Publicis Groupe and author of the best-selling book: “Restoring the Soul of Business: Staying Human in the Age of Data”
- Jeremy Lockhorn, Global Head of Partner Solutions at Ericsson Emodo, speaker, mobile marketing expert
Listen as Jake and his guests explore AI in five core agency services. Across all the value, performance, ideation and capabilities agencies provide for their clients, there is one common ingredient that will power a lot of future ingenuity in the agency model, AI.
The FIVE list:
- Brand tracking and research
- Media Buying
- And Measurement
Looking for some fresh bonus content, visit us here emodoinc.com/podbonus.
The Five podcast is presented by Ericsson Emodo and the Emodo Institute, and features original music by Dyaphonic and the Small Town Symphonette. Social media and promotional content was composed and conducted by Lyon Solntsev. This episode was edited by Justin Newton and produced by Robert Haskitt, Liz Wynnemer, and Jake Moskowitz.